Dear customer of Media Design Moser!
The following text content represents a legal agreement between you and Media Design Moser (Heinz Moser and Brigitte Baier-Moser). Please read this text before you purchase downloadable files in our online store.
If you purchase downloads (such as music, photos, graphics, cutting machine files) from our online store, you will acquire this license for ONE person or for ONE company and the following terms apply:
Media Design Moser reserves the right to change this agreement at any time if necessary. Their rights and obligations are governed by the agreement, which is valid at the time of purchase.
- All download files are protected by national and international copyright laws. In the online shop Mediadesign Moser exclusively offers self-made works (eg own compositions, in-house productions, self-designed graphics or cutting machine files, etc.). All rights, except those granted in this license agreement for the respective work, remain with Mediendesign Moser.
Licenses: With this legal agreement, Media Design Moser grants you the non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use the downloadable works (music, graphics, photos, videos, cutting machine files …) available in the online store as follows, subject to the restrictions described below:
Music License: By purchasing a music license in our online store, you acquire the non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use the appropriate music in your production (e.g., video production, photo animation, commercial). The publication of such a production (eg uploading to YouTube, use on your website, use on Facebook, television broadcasting, etc.) is expressly permitted.
- Image license: This license is valid when buying photos or graphics. By purchasing an image license at our online store, you acquire the non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use that image in your digital or non-digital projects (e.g., website, online advertising, business cards, flyers, posters, video editing, etc.). The publication of the finished work is expressly permitted.
- License for cutting machine file: By purchasing a license for a cutting machine file at our online shop, you acquire the non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use the corresponding cutting machine file for the production of the concerning paper objects. The physical paper objects made in this process may be used both for personal use and for sale to any number of customers.
Restrictions: The following is NOT allowed:
- It is prohibited to resell, distribute, give, sublicense, rent, or transfer the downloadable file to any third party as each license acquired is tied to ONE person or one company. This means you either purchase the license yourself OR you acquire the license for ONE of your customers. If you need a piece of music or a picture for several customers, then ONE license per CUSTOMER must be purchased.
- The following especially applies to cutting machine files: It is forbidden to resell, pass on, give away, sublicense, rent or transfer the downloadable files to third parties. On the other hand, it is permissible to make any number of physical paper items that can be used both for personal use and for sale to any number of customers.
- It is prohibited to use a piece of music or image or cutting machine file together with material that is considered pornographic, defamatory, offensive, immoral or illegal.
- Forbidden is the use of a piece of music in the form of a pure recording, or as an audio production without any other content. This means that the respective piece of music must always be combined either with speech, with image recordings and / or with video recordings.
Laws: Media Design Moser offers in the online shop only self-produced works (ie, for example, own compositions, in-house productions), also the artists of Media Design Moser (Heinz Moser, Julian Moser, Brigitte Baier-Moser) are NOT members of a music exploitation society. However, if legal licenses give reason to any licenses for public presentation, such licenses must be purchased at your own expense.
Media Design Moser and its owners and employees are not liable for any damages related to the use or unavailability of the licensed works (music, images or cutting plotter files). This applies to direct or indirect damages as well as consequential or incidental damages.
This agreement is subject to Austrian law and must be interpreted in accordance with Austrian law. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this regulation and therefore does not apply. You hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the State of Austria. The place of jurisdiction for disputes arising from this agreement is Wels in Austria.
If parts or individual formulations of the text of this agreement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.