Today our current Colour Combo BlogHop is happening!The colors that we should use are the Stampin’Up! colors Pool Party, Merry Merlot and Blackberry Bliss.
I decided to create some cups with my Giftbag Punchboard for this BlogHop.I developed again a craft manual for this project – the craft sheet with the dimensions (in inches or in centimeters) you find here in my online-shop for free.
And in the following video you can look over my shoulders how I worked the cup out.
I’m sure this cups are a great packaging idea for cupcakes. But even with some dried flowers they would look great.
And now I can’t wait to see what Tanja Klingler-Selinger will share with us.
Please click the next-button below to visit her blog.
Complete Blog Hop List:
- Elisabeth Pirolt (AT) – https://www.little-lizzys-crafts.at/2018/08/08/colour-combo-blog-hop-fruehlingsfreuden/
- Sue McDonald (UK) – https://frankiesue.blogspot.com/2018/08/colour-combo-blog-hop-august.html
- Sandra Herzog (AT) –https://herzerlskreativecke.at/2018/08/08/colour-combo-blog-hop/
- Rene Guenther (D) – https://blog.stempeln-mit-rene.de/2018/08/colour-combo-blog-hop-august-2018.html
- Brigitte Baier-Moser (AT) —> you are here
- Tanja Klingler-Selinger (AT) – https://www.aigenmade.com/colour-combo-blog-hop-stampinup-august-2018/
- Anastasia Radloff (USA) – http://www.stampinblondie.com/2018/08/colour-combo-blog-hop-august-2018.html
- Emma Cooper (UK) – https://lilacdaisycrafts.blogspot.com/2018/08/colour-combo-blog-hop-august-2018.html
- Tricia Butts – https://triciastampingcreations.blogspot.com/2018/08/colour-combo-august-blog-hop.html
- Lisa Kmiec (USA) – https://lisakmiecstamps.blogspot.com/2018/08/colour-combo-blog-hop.html
- Tracy Marie Lewis – Stuff N Thingz (USA) – http://www.stuffnthingz.com/august-2018-colour-combo-blog-hop
- Angela Köber (DE) – https://stempelfamilie.blogspot.com/2018/08/colour-combo-blog-hop-august-2018.html
- Rebekah Crisp – https://bcreativewithberyl.wordpress.com/2018/08/08/colour-combo-blog-hop/
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!